Resuming regulars services
We are happy to announce that we are gradually resuming some services such as vaccination and sterilization while respecting hygiene measure and physical distanciation.
If your appointment has been cancelled in the past two months, you have automatically been placed on our list to be called back. We will contact you as soon as possible. You can also contact us if you have not been contacted yet.
Since we have been getting more phone calls than usual, we recommend contacting us by text message at 450-263-1414 or by email at [email protected] with your availability to make an appointment.
Take note that sterilizations’ appointments are Monday to Friday only.
If you did not have an appointment for vaccination or sterilization but you would like to make one, you can send us a detailed message text messaging at 450-263-1414 or by email at [email protected] and we will add you to our listing.
Take note that there is up to a month for sterilization appointment. We are prioritizing animals over 6 months old. Do not hesitate to contact us to have your name listed if your animal is younger.
ROUTINE APPOINTMENT, PRESCRIPTION AND PICK-UP ORDERS
For your requests for routine appointment, prescription and pick-up orders, we recommend sending us a detailed message by text messaging at 450-263-1414 or by email at [email protected].
Allow a 24h delay for authorized prescriptions and 3 to 5 days for special orders. Delay may be longer for some products.
Look up our web site to know more about how your consultation will unwind.
We are still closed to the public on Saturdays until further notice although we are taking a few vaccination appointment only. Do not come to the clinic if did not have an appointment scheduled.
The phone lines will be closed, but our technicians will regularly take the messages and you will be called back the same day as much as possible.
For all emergencies on Saturdays, you can call the Centre Vétérinaire Rive-Sud at 1-866-524-4877.
REMINDER OF HYGIENE MEASURES
- We accept cash but we highly recommend using other types of payment.
- Upon arrival, disinfect your hands with the gel available at the counter.
- Only one person per appointment.
- The mask is not mandatory but highly recommended.
- The entrance is controlled by staff at the reception to control the amount of person at the reception. If the door is locked, just wait and we will let you in as soon as we are available to answer you.
DO NOT COME TO THE CLINIC IF:
- You have flu-like symptoms (fever, cough or respiratory difficulties).
- You have returned from a trip or have been in contact with someone who has returned from a trip in the past 14 days or less
- You have been in contact with someone who has flu-like symptoms